10.01.2010

Welcome Back Restoration Hardware Baby & Child

Okay, I am a huge fan of Restoration Hardware. I have always loved what they do, however, their Baby & Child collection has always been so ordinary. Well, they've turned the corner and stepped it up. I am relieved that they finally found their niche. No longer is it your basic dark wood or white traditional crib and the furnishings to match. They took a cue from their home collection, and now one can have that Vintage European feel in the babies room as well.











Good looking gliders are hard to come by. This is a good one and trust me when I say, the low arms are key!



This desk (and the price) would motivate me to do homework...



A craft table has never looked so good...





I would put these in my great room...



Not only is this mirror great, the price rocks!



These are too cute...








No comments: