10.04.2010

Yellow and Gray at Home

I've been engrossed in yellow and gray wedding decor for the past two months. I've shared my wedding inspiration with you, but now I want to show you some ways to bring it into the home. Yellow and gray is big right now, so it's not hard to find, but it's not all fabulous. These are some of my picks...

Anthropologie can do no wrong in my eyes and the Atelier Chesterfield Sofa is a prime example. The shape is lovely and the color is superb. I have also been pleasantly surprised by West Elms newest additions. I am smitten with the Essex Sofa and the cute little turned legs. In a solid the sofa is great, in this print it's fabulous.



This is the sectional sleeper to get if you need one. It's modern and vintage (if a sectional can really be called vintage) rolled into one. Love the shape and the fabric is fantastic. Both sections are the size of a twin mattress so it can sleep two if need be.



From sectional to settee. This West Elm, Sutton Settee is adorable and great for anyone that needs seating in a smaller space...


Here are few chairs to throw in with your sofa...




Layla Grayce, Kensington Armchair



Don't forget a coffee table. Vintage or Modern?





After you've picked all of your big pieces, you'll need to accessorize. Pillows are always the most fun to me...

Dwell Studio


Square Feathers is one of my favorites their pillows are so fun...



I am in love with these "Village Pillows". So quirky and cute. I would put them in a guest room or they would be great in a kids room as well. You can buy them individually or as a set...




No comments: