9.29.2010

Mellow Yellow and Groovy Gray

So, while I've been neglecting my blog :( ...I've been putting a lot of time into a certain little project. I'm not going to say what the project is, but you'll probably guess. I've researched high and low for yellow and gray inspiration and wanted to share the best of the best with you guys.



Love this inspiration board...


Love these real wedding examples. Some chose to add just a hint of yellow and others really went for it and I love that yellow can be vintage or modern.

Photos: Style Me Pretty and Unknown

The succulent favors are to die for, so freakin' cute.

Photos: The Knot and AisleDash


Love the simplicity of the bouquet and boutonniere in this photo...


I love the yellow and white flowers with some greenery and then to add a little twist throw something unexpected in there, like thistles.

Photos: Unknown
There are so many table setting options out there, below are few that are simple, yet they make an impact.



Photo: Amada Kraft Photography




No comments: