7.07.2010

Design Love

When I first saw previews for Bravo's show, 9 by Design, I was a little skeptical. I will admit I pre-judged the Novogratz and thought they would be some snobby, know it all designers from New York City. Boy was I wrong and after watching the first episode I was hooked. Robert and Cortney Novogratz are quirky and extremely entertaining. Their designs are not your typical pulled together, perfectly placed, showroom looking spaces, they are real, comfortable and original.

Robert and Cortney started with very little and not much experience. They have created an amazing business, that is original and fabulous.

Photos below are from their website and their recent book, Downtown Chic...


Chelsea House

Love the fireplace and these brick archways...


22 Thompson


Photo wall of their family...


Doors from an architectural salvage shop in NYC...



24 Thompson

Love these vintage outdoor lights...





This antique double sink is priceless...


Great Barrington, Massachusetts




#4 Center Market





#5 Center Market


Bungalow Hotel














No comments: