7.08.2010

This one is for my sista'

My lovely and talented sister has just found a studio apartment in San Francisco to rent. She has been wanting this and working towards this for so long. I couldn't be more excited for her, it's a new adventure. So, with that, she now gets to decorate this great space to reflect her artsy and sophisticated personality. I came across some studio apartments in my search that I thought might help inspire her.

I love the elegant simplicity of this studio and the cat looks exactly like my sisters ;)



Photos: House Beautiful July/August 2010


This layout and the following two photographs are from a great studio apartment featured in a 2008 issue of Domino Magazine...


More great studios...

Photo: Apartment Therapy

Photo: Squirrels and Tea Blog

Photo: Unknown

Photo: Gotta Get That Blog

Photo: Gotta Get That Blog

Photo: Elle Decor

Photo: Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

carrie said...

THANK YOU! These are all awesome and I'm totally going to use them for inspiration. :) Love you!!