11.05.2011

Corona Del Mar Home Tour

So I am a little behind on post as you've all (all 28 of you) have noticed. A week and a few days later I'm finally posting my review of the Corona Del Mar Home Tour, that was on October 25th. I have to admit, it was a great home tour overall. The houses were all very nice, but in different ways. I had two standouts though, the home on Surfview Lane and the home on Port Bristol. Both so different, but each one satisfies a different style of design I love.

The home on Surfview Lane was actually the only home I walked through and wouldn't have changed a thing. Designer and owner, Sandra Ludlow did an amazing job of making a new home feel like it's been there forever. It also helped that many of the finishing touches were added by favorite stop in Costa Mesa, Blue Springs Home. Unfortunately I could only find one photo to share with you at the moment, but hope to get more eventually.

Kitchen from Sandra Ludlow's home in the CDM Home Tour...LOVE!
(The photos doesn't really do it justice)



My second favorite was the "Pasadena Style" home on Port Bristol. This is was a glamorous and chic house, that would make anyone in Hollywood drool. Brooke Wagner did an amazing job with the interiors, but could I live in this house? Possibly, but it's almost a home for my alter ego, which has been missing since I became a mother ;-)













No comments: