6.29.2011

Bring on the Vintage

I don't post these enough, but I'm working on it ;-). Here are some pics from VandM this week. There are a few of these that are very tempting, now I just need to figure out where I could squeeze them in...

Absolutely love this rug, especially for the price!


They actually have two of these listed. They are a little pricey, but even one would be a fabulous addition to a living room, dining room or any place you want to squeeze in a little more seating. I love the vintage fabric!



Gorgeous chair and of course, I love stripes.


This is so cool. Perfect for a man cave.


Perfect color accent for any room.




This would make a fantastic desk!


I would leave this as is or stop at the Home Depot, pick up some white lacquer spray and get to work. So fun!

No comments: