3.19.2010

Three Names to Remember...

... Bonesteel Trout Hall. While grabbing breakfast at one of our favorite local spots, Alta, last weekend I saw the sign for Bonesteel Trout Hall a couple doors down and was reminded that I still have not done a post on their work. I've admired their work for a while now and they are definitely in my top 5 for Orange County interior design firms. Their work is fresh and fun, but there is something timeless about it at the same time. Below are some of my favorite rooms they have designed...

I'm sure it's a big surprise that I love the room with the orange accents. I also love that they did an updated version of a kitchen with dark cabinets in the second picture. As much as I love white kitchens, there is a part of my that might go a different direction if I get the chance to do it again.


One might start to notice more and more that people are putting in two ceiling fixtures in their dining rooms, as shown in the first pic. It's no longer about the one big chandelier in the middle. I love the patterned host/hostess chairs in the second picture so fun!


Obviously I still have a place in my heart for white kitchens. Love both of these...


This bedroom so crisp and clean and I love the panels on either side of the bed.

No comments: