2.16.2009

Artwork, Artwork, Artwork!!!


Artwork is one of the harder things to shop for. You want to find something that makes a statement, but won't drive you crazy in a year. I love vintage prints. Not only are they charming, but I also feel like they are timeless. They can be used in a rustic cottage or a contemporary bungalow. 

Sunset magazine has released a collection of historic covers that make a great addition to any home...



I've never really been a fan of artwork showcasing ones love for certain animals in their homes. Don't get me wrong, I love animals, I would do anything for my dogs, but that doesn't mean I am going to plaster dog paraphernalia all over my house. 

However, artist Ken Bailey, has made pet artwork fashionable. His creative take on advertising posters puts a contemporary twist on pet artwork. It makes if fun, funky and quirky. Order an unframed print or have it framed and ready to hung, check it all out at Art.com


No comments: