9.12.2011

Lonny Mag September/October

The first fall issue of Lonny Mag has arrived. I'm about a week late, but here are my highlights from this issue...

I adore this set-up. Love the pink and love the grapefruit center pieces!


Polk-a-dots can be sophisticated...


Great office space, love the color on the walls.


This is the only time I'll ever applaud for a mirrored wall. The home owner in this article has taken an outdated look and made it fresh and effective. The mirror helps to open the space up, but by using tiles and a frame, she made it chic. I'm also loving the skirted console.


Page 146


This neutral pallet looks so fresh against these blue walls. When choosing a blue for an adult room stay away from anything that looks to "Easter Egg" like. Look for something with a gray base.


Page 152


I think this is the first time I've seen anyone use a circular piece of furniture for an island. I actually don't thing I've ever seen any kind of circular island...I love it! I also love this Oly chandelier!



Page 161


Love that they covered the entire wall in these green mini-bricks and rarely do I like the color purple, but it works so well in the Breakfast Nook.


Page 177


Turquoise dresser!


Page 181


This bathroom is actually making me drool. From the vintage style vanity, to the Art Deco wallpaper to the fabulous gold accents...I love it all!!!


Page 185


Yay for stripes...



Page 186


Love the black and white and floral theme throughout this house...


Page 208



Pages 210-211


This is a very fun bathroom!


Pages 224-225


Love the art above the cabinet in the second picture...


Pages 226-227


Last, but not least, a fabulous pink sofa. If only I could convince my husband, sigh...

No comments: