5.16.2011

Lonny Mag May/June

Lonny Magazine's May/June issue is live. Here are my favorites...

I am a huge sucker for big stripes, especially in black and white. I love this outdoor space it's funky and chic.


Once again, I am drawn to black and white, but here the pop of yellow and the mix of prints makes keeps it exciting.


I absolutely love this vintage floral print wallpaper. The combination of the vintage flowers with the modern furniture is so cute and perfect for a little girls room.


This bedroom has an elegance to it without being froufrou...


Love the combination of the floral print chairs with the geometric rug and the acrylic table. Beautiful!


Every now and then a room in pink grabs my attention. I love the girliness of this room and I am obsessed with the lamp on the sideboard!


One might think this geometric wallpaper would be too busy to go with a floor like this, but it works out perfectly. The combination screams vintage modern and makes the room bright and sunny.

No comments: