5.31.2011

Last, But Not Least!

There were a few photos I forgot to post from our house. I had some questions and request regarding these specific rooms, so I thought I would share with everyone ;)

Since I usually get things done around here while the little one is napping, I totally forgot to take pictures of her room... because she was napping in there when I took pictures, whoops. Anyways, so here are some photos of her room. I did not include the crib wall, but I had posted that part of the room in this previous post, you can also see the rooms before pics there.

As I mentioned in the previous post, we did not know if we were having a girl or boy, so the room was fairly gender neutral. All the pink and purple has been added since our little girl made her appearance in this world. It's probably my favorite room in the house. It's comfy, cozy and oh so cute. I love it!

The bed and the dresser (changing table) are both antiques.


The bookshelf is Ikea's Expedit shelving unit (the best storage solution invented). The fabric bins are from Target, lamps from Pottery Barn Teen and the Ferris Wheel from CB2.


I decided to go with some classic movie posters above the changing table. I'd always known I'd use Funny Girl and then the Hello Dolly poster was just so cute and it matched perfectly.


I had to show inside the closet, so you could see how awesome Ikea's Expedit shelving unit is again! Fabric bins are again, from Target.


The other room I forgot was the guest bathroom upstairs. This is personally my favorite bathroom. I designed the cabinets myself, the lighting is from Pottery Barn (discontinued), rugs from West Elm and mirror from Here Today, Gone Tomorrow...


No comments: