4.08.2011

Sweet as Honey

House of Honey represents the perfect mix of high and low, and modern and vintage. Tamara Kaye-Honey, owner and head designer at House of Honey has not only made her mark in the design world, but also, just in the past year, opened a home decor shop in South Pasadena. Take a look at House of Honey's website for design inspiration and beautiful one of a kind furniture pieces...

There is nothing quite like a pair of chairs in a vintage fabulous print...


Love the simplicity of the entry...


Love the lights, love the wallpaper, love everything!!!


Once again, love the simplicity. It's just so clean but so cool...




This painting makes me giggle and how cute are those pillows...


Love the splash of Chiang Mai Dragon on the back of this chair...


I think I've officially become a black cabinet nut. I keep thinking of a way to ask my husband if we can repaint our kitchen. Haha, I already know the answer to that one.


I love this slightly girly bathroom, it's not overdone, but I would feel pretty getting ready in here...

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

I LOVE that modern table with the white picnic benches. Me needs that!