3.11.2011

Woodland Baby Shower

A couple weekends ago we finally threw the baby shower we had been planning for the last two months. I'd been on the hunt for anything with woodland characters and mushrooms and anything in purple and/or red. We had such a good time throwing the shower and then watching Courtney enjoy her special day. Here is the final outcome for you, hope you like it...

All the flowers came from Trader Joe's, I love that place! The wood blocks came from Amazon.com.


You can see the outcome of my Scrapbook Paper garland here and the awesome tissue paper pompoms.



Gift table and again, more flowers from Trader Joe's...


The food spread was great. Mini crab rolls, turkey sandwiches, salad with strawberries, caprese skewers and much more...


It's hard to make out in the picture, but my sister found these adorable ceramic mushrooms at Pier 1. They were so cute...



I borrowed some small mason jars form my sister-in-law, but I got even more at my local Ralphs supermarket. The striped straws came from Amazon.com.


Garlands, butterflies (glued onto floral wire), purple yarn pompoms and woodland stickers for the candy bags... all from Michael's!

I found the table cloth at a local flea market for $8!


Cupcakes came from, where else... Susie Cakes!




No comments: