1.26.2011

House Love

Better Homes and Gardens is probably my favorite magazine. They feature real life homes that people live in, not homes that are just for show. The home of Muffin Tullos (seriously, that's her real name) in the February 20011 issue, is just that. I love everything about this house, it's cozy, beautiful and most of all, livable.

I absolutely love the choice of accent colors for the exterior. Simple white with pops of color, but the color is not obnoxious.



I love the pass through under the stairs the bookshelves and bench seat when you walk in.


She has carried the colors from the exterior on into the interior and it works beautifully. The turquoise and the orange are so vibrant and happy.


I love the simplicity of the kitchen and the folding picnic table and chairs on the porch.