1.28.2011

Bold in Boston

I recently came across a super fun and vibrant living room on Houzz.com. The designer is Rachel Reider and as navigate my way through her website, I am loving her more and more. She is a Boston based designer that combines traditional with contemporary and is never lacking in color. This is my shout out to Rachel and her fun eclectic sense of style...

Love this chic contemporary living room and the sleek kitchen. The whole house just screams Bachelorette...



I love that the first look is funky contemporary and then she can switch gears to traditional, but not outdated...



Love this kitchen and breakfast banquette with a twist... literally...



Her colorful bathrooms are a nice break from white or stained wood...


This is the perfect home for a fun, hip, young family. I absolutely adore the playroom...


This is a beautiful modern dining room. It's warm, but it's fresh...


No comments: