7.29.2010

Feeding My Kitchen Obsession

While browsing one of my favorite inspiration websites, Houzz.com, I came across a photo of a kitchen from the Kitchen Lab in Chicago. Obviously the kitchen was fabulous, so I had to check out the rest of their work. All I can say is... Luuuuuuuuv It!

Traditional, country and even some contemporary, they've done it. I've picked some of my favorites, but check out their website for even more work.


Love the mix of traditional with a contemporary edge...



This kitchen is the epitome of a classic New York apartment. I am obsessed....



If you are going to do dark cabinets, this is how you do it...


Check out the awesome hardware...



Love the backsplash and love how they did the transition of wood to tile...


If you want yellow this is how you do it...



This is my favorite. The colors, the hardware, the lighting, I'll take one please...









No comments: