2.27.2010

Saturday Post-
Online Magazines?!?!

So is this going to be the new trend, online magazines? Nesting Newbies is the second new online home decor magazine this past year (Thanks bellemaison!!!). For someone like me this is a good thing. I have binders and binders filled with magazine pull outs that I just can't bring myself to throw away, but I hate having them all take up space in my cabinets. Being able to just go to a website look through the magazine and them save my favorites in folders on the computer is great. Don't get me wrong I still love to pick up a magazine and plop down on the sofa with some tea and look through the pics (Working on uploading to Evernote). So do I want all magazines to go electronic... no, but loving the few that we have.

Cover

Yummy!

Page 20-21

Obsessed with that mirror in the back...

Page 60

Love the stripes and colors...

Page 72-73

So simple, but so fabulous...

Page 89

Great way to make over an old lamp...

Page 118

Don't forget about our other favorite, Domino's replacement, Lonny Mag!!!

No comments: