1.19.2010

Let's go to Pennsylvannia

I've always had a feeling that I should have been born on the East Coast and I am still convinced I will one day live there (my surfing significant other would disagree, hehe). Anyways I came across this fantabulous Glen Mills, Pennsylvania shop in Country Living Magazine. Welcome to Terrain At Styer's- Garden Center, Greenhouse Cafe and Landscaping Services. Terrain offers everything previously mentioned and you can also shop their products online, which, for the most part, are unbelievably well priced.

The pics below give us a sneak peak of the store, some of their lighting fixtures, potted plants and their adorable gift wrap.


I would love to try out their Cafe and if I lived closer I would hold an event there in an instant, maybe even a wedding =) Check out the pics and don't forget to read the delicious menu...


Visit http://www.shopterrain.com/ to shop their products. I've selected some of my favorites, but as always, I couldn't pick just a few, it's all so great.


Striped Armchair $198 (I have to have these!!!)






and




Bird Trivet $12 (seriously "a must" for the price)




I couldn't resist adding in some of their food and bath products. Such a great presentation and great for gifts...




No comments: