12.10.2009

Mason Gray Furniture

Thanks to Lonny Mag, I've just been introduced to Mason Grays awesome line. I was drawn in by their furniture line because it has a vintage feel to it, but is still modern. As I started to get into the website I saw they had a children's line. Once I ventured to that section there was no turning back, I am now obsessed.

Mason Gray designs all their furniture in Soho and each piece is made at their factory in Connecticut. They assure their customers that they use

Check out Mason Gray's website for different finishes available for each piece, information on ordering and pricing. Here are my favorites (almost everything in the line)...


Regency Credenza


Regency Armoire

Savannah Bed


Stonington Daybed


Savannah Nightstand


Children's Furniture

Savannah Crib


Savannah Dresser/Changer Option


Regency Youth Bed



Regency Crib


Regency Dresser/Changer Option


Stonington Crib


Stonington Changer/Dresser


Georgian Crib



No comments: